It's that time of year, the looking back and looking ahead time.
Looking back - we've begun!
Looking ahead - so much yet to emerge!
Since "learning to be present to the planet in a mutually beneficial manner" covers the whole of everything about living and learning, perhaps some narrowing down is in order for looking to the year ahead.
The CCP Experiment Team sets a course for 2017 based on the principles of permaculture:
- observe and interact
- catch and store energy
- obtain a yield
- apply self-regulation and accept feedback
- use & value renewable resources and services
- produce no waste
- design from patterns to details
- integrate rather than segregate
- use small & slow solutions
- use & value diversity
- use edges & value the marginal
- creatively use & respond to change
This is the pattern, and following principle #7, we will let the details emerge.